Thursday, April 14, 2011

Boys and Their Toys

I love my husband. I think that's a good way to start this post. Mainly because this entire post is going to be slightly-mocking to the aforementioned husband, and it's good to start with compliments.

That being said, my husband loves vacuums. BWAHAHAHAHAH. What a thing to love.

But seriously. He has favorites. He salivates over Dysons and he likes to wander the vacuum isle at Target. We bought a mini shop-vac a couple months ago and he hasn't stopped vacuuming things since. Then he kept complaining about not being able to vacuum his car out, so I bought him a pet-specific handivac (mainly because when the dogs ride in the car it looks like our seats have a fur coat-- can you say gross?). Now all he does is vacuum.

Exhibit 1:

Exhibit 2:


(Sorry for the super glowey shots. I realized the point-and-shoot somehow had a fingerprint on it's tiny lens a couple hours after I took these).

Now don't get me wrong. I hate vacuuming. Gravity has nothing on me when it comes to abhorring a vacuum. Every time I touch a vacuum it breaks. Then the house smells bad. Oh man. I hate it so much. So in short, I'm happy Steven has developed a weird obsession with vacuums, but it's very, very weird.

However, I do know what I'm getting him for Christmas!



But shhh....don't tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment